Boab Boats cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested (collectively, our "Services") Your personal information includes information such as:
. Telephone Number
. Date Of Birth
. Email Address
. Billing and payment information
. other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
What Information We Collect, How We Collect It, and Why
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we thought we'd highlight and explain a bit more about what these might be.
Cookies and similar technologies on our websites and mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behaviour, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our services. These Technologies automatically collect data when you use and interact with our services. These technologies automatically collect data when you use and interact with our services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, page load time, server response time and approximate location information to measure website performance and improve our systems, including optimizing DNS resolution, network routing and server configurations. Specifically interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services, Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data is collected. All this allows us to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on our sites and mobile applications, and to collect, analyze and improve the performance of our services. We may also collect your location (IP address) so that we can personalize our Services.
How We Utilize Information
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilise this information to:
1. Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our website and mobile applications)
2. Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
3. detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
4. Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
5. Understand and analyze how we use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal information with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third part service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
1. processing credit card payments
2. Serving advertisements
3. Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
4. Communicating with you, such as email
5. Customer relationship management
6. Recruiting support and related services. These third parties (and any subcontractors they may be permitted to use) have agreed not to share, use or retain your personal information for any purpose other than as necessary for the provision of Services.
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
1. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (whether as a result of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or
2. if we sell, buy, merge, are required by, or partner with other companies or business, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you'll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don't need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contact may include:
2. Text (SMS messages)
3. Telephone calls
4. Messenger applications (e.g WhatsApp)
5. Automated phone calls or text messages
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and or our partners by signing into your account and visiting "Account Settings" page.
Transfer of personal information abroad. If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where our servers are located, your personal information may be transferred across international borders, which will only be done when necessary for the performance of our contract with you, when we have consent to do so, or when the appropriate standard contractual clauses are in place.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We co-operate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply the law. We will disclose any information about you to the government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. We retain personal information only as long as necessary to provide Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
1. mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
2. for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights: or
3. needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
if you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
'Do Not Track' notifications
some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a "Do Not Track" signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track" you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com
Our services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our services are not targeted to, intend to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not
1. Deny you goods or services
2. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services
3. Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
4. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of Goods or services.
Changes to this Policy
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to your local supervisory authority or our lead supervisory authority, the UK's information Commissioner's Office, as noted below
By Mail - Attn: Office of the Data protection Officer
Po Box 3140 Minnamurra NSW 2533
By Phone - 1300 00 2622
we will respond to all requests, enquiries or concerns within 30 (30) days.